Pathfinder house rules
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Post-Myth uses the Pathfinder rules, but changes a few things to make it more realistic, deadly and easier to deal with practical adventuring.
- Character Creation - breakdown of how to create a character for this campaign.
- Skills - new uses for skills that are not covered in Pathfinder.
- Hit Points, Action Points, and Life in General - general new rules and rules changes. IMPORTANT!!
- When you're Dead - how can your character continue playing even when he has kicked the bucket.
- Magic in Post-Myth - new rules for how to perform magic, and the different kinds of magic users.
- Advancement - changes to leveling up from the Pathfinder rules.