Ashes of Freedom Character Generation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:34, 18 October 2014 by Bill (Created page with "Character generation is largely unchanged from the Players Handbook. *'''Generating Ability scores''': Ashes of Freedom uses Method 2 from the 3.5 edition of the PHB - 22 poi...")
Character generation is largely unchanged from the Players Handbook.
- Generating Ability scores: Ashes of Freedom uses Method 2 from the 3.5 edition of the PHB - 22 points to spend on abilities scores of 8, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10. See the Player's Handbook for more detail.
- Starting Level. PCs start at the same level as other members of the group, although this may vary according to level adjustments that apply to demi-human races. For the game at ORC, this will be 3rd level.
- Rolling up PCs. I prefer to do Character creation during the first session. Certainly bring along a concept. I'll provide character sheets and the like, and some background info on each PC class.
|Level||Feats||Class Skills||Ability Increases|
|12||8th, 9th||-||5th, 6th|
Follow the procedure below to generate a new character (you can use the character sheet available from here).
- Roll up your stats.
- Choose a Race from Ashes_of_Freedom_PC_Races.
- Choose a Class from Ashes of Freedom Classes.
- Choose your Primary and Secondary skills from Ashes of Freedom Skills.
- Choose your Ashes of Freedom Feats.
- Choose your Domains (for clerics) from Powers, Spells and Rituals.
- Purchase any equipment including any magic items from your starting gold of 3000gp.
- Choose your Alignment and God to worship (optional).
- Choose a name and create any background info.
- Choose a Destiny (optional) - see Hero Points and Destiny Points.
- Select any spells.