Although the Site Admin and Moderators are pretty easy-going there are a few rules. By using this site, you agree to abide by the following conditions:
- Be courteous. Don't abuse people on the forums, whether they are members of ORC or not. Anyone found using the site to spam, harass, or antagonise other ORC members will have their access revoked.
- Keep it civil. No profanity, or keep it "PG-13" - if you must swear, use asterisks or other characters, such as %^&%$!
- Keep the image sizes as small as possible. Avoid using large graphic files - we have wiki space for that. Try and use text were possible. Pasting scans, large graphics, or other attachments make the forums hard to read (particularly on tablets or mobile devices).
- Do not use the PM system to harass players and GMs, or distribute copyrighted PDFs. Anyone found doing so will lose their access to the site. The Moderators and Site Admin have the final say as to what may constitute harassment.
- Do not use the site to distribute copyrighted PDFs. Anyone found doing so will lose their access to the site. The Moderators and Site Admin have the final say.
- Pages on the wiki will be edited by other users!
- Please do not post email addresses, contact numbers, Dropbox links, or links to illegal PDFs (whether you are the owner or not) in the forum.
If you'd like to be removed from the site at any time or for GDPR compliance requests, please use the https://orcedinburgh.co.uk/contact-orc page to request removal of your membership (you'll need a valid email address!). This will affect all access on the ORC site (including the wiki area), although forum posts will remain.