These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Open Roleplaying Community (ORC Edinburgh). They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Be courteous. Don't abuse people on the forums, whether they are members of ORC or not. Anyone found using the site to spam, harass, or antagonise other ORC members will have their access revoked.
- Keep it civil. No profanity, or keep it "PG-13" - if you must swear, use asterisks or other characters, such as %^&%$!
- Keep the image sizes as small as possible. Avoid using large graphic files - we have wiki space for that. Try and use text were possible. Pasting scans, large graphics, or other attachments make the forums hard to read (particularly on tablets or mobile devices).
- Do not use the PM system to harass players and GMs, or distribute copyrighted PDFs. Anyone found doing so will lose their access to the site. The Moderators and Site Admin have the final say as to what may constitute harassment.
- Do not use the site to distribute copyrighted PDFs. Anyone found doing so will lose their access to the site. The Moderators and Site Admin have the final say.
- Please do not post email addresses, contact numbers, Dropbox links, or links to illegal PDFs (whether you are the owner or not) in the forum.
If you wish to removed from the site at any time,please use the Contact Us page and request a removal. #